We would like all of our guests to enjoy their stay at Whitegate Leisure Caravan and Camp Site, whilst preserving our rural setting. In order to achieve this we have set a short list of T&Cs:
Arrival time is from 1pm on the day of arrival and departure time is 11.30am on the day of departure.
We require full payment for all bookings. Refunds will be given minus a 15% booking fee, providing a full 14 days notice is given, prior to arrival date.
- Dogs should be kept on a leash or a ground tether at all times and fouling is not permitted whilst on the site
- Fire Mats must be used at all times with BBQ’s & Fire Pits, which must be on legs and raised a minimum of 30cm off the ground
- No Fireworks
- No Chinese Lanterns
- Music must be played at a respectable level and turned off between 10.30pm & 9am
- The removal of wall toppers or climbing of perimeter walls is totally forbidden
- Twin Axle caravans or vans/motorhomes are not permitted
BLUE WASTE DISPOSAL: IMPORTANT NOTICE
All Blue Waste must be disposed of at the allocated blue waste point. Under no circumstances must blue waste be disposed of down the toilets. Due to our rural location any blue waste disposed of down the toilets would pollute the water course. Any person found disposing of blue waste not at the allocated point will be asked to leave the site immediately.